Today was my at the beach day. Mmmmm. So relaxing watching the waves and hearing the sounds of the ocean. Yes, still on unpaid vacation. Most teachers in the USA don’t get paid vacations. If we wanted paid vacations we would have to move to Europe or Australia. Smile.
My solar panels will be one year old in late August, maybe I should have a party to celebrate? My blog will be one year old too.
Some ask me what states does Sungevity serve. They serve most parts of California, Colorado, Arizona, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, and Delaware. Most parts of California means that there are a few cities that don’t cater to leasing etc.
My solar panel output for today is below, enjoy!
- Solar Leasing Companies Head Eastward. Popsicle Anyone? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Sungevity’s Zero (nrhatch.wordpress.com)
s Down Solar Lease! (nrhatch.wordpress.com)
- Clean Beach Coalition Releases Annual List of Clean and Healthy Beaches (prweb.com)
- Solar power boom shines for consumers (usatoday.com)
- Ice Cream Truck Touts Sungevity Solar Power (adrants.com)