Yes, the Earth Day celebration is coming up soon. Find a way to help the planet. There are lots of ways. I went with a hybrid car 5 years ago and got solar on my home 8 months ago, those are two big ways I did.
I also use CFL light bulbs and turn off my sprinklers when it is going to rain and for a week after it has stopped. We also, turn off lights when not needed and recycle lots of items. How are you doing with “going green“?
Here are a few below.
50 ways to help
- Earth Day 2011 In Los Angeles (huffingtonpost.com)
- LIMITED EDITION Earth Day Diapers – Pre-Order Yours Now! (bittybottoms.com)
- Long Valley’s Earth Day Celebration (lvfridayfolder.com)
- This Earth Day catch the Green Wave! (alliancepayroll.wordpress.com)
- Earth Day Freebie: Origins Cleanser (forthemommas.com)
- Earth Day R.I.S Middle School Celebration (risgogreen.wordpress.com)
- Naropa University Earth Day Protest (thenaropabiz.wordpress.com)
- Have Fun on Earth Day: Support Austin Businesses & Your Favorite Green Groups! (texasgreenreport.wordpress.com)
- Earth Day is my Favorite day: EarthFair 2011 – April 17 – Balboa Park (surfencinitas.wordpress.com)