It was hailing and snowing here yesterday, not bad for 1850 feet above sea level where it has only snowed five times in 26 years. I took some cell photos. I will see if I can get them up here later. The snow looked like hail but was soft and came down on my head real soft. I had a bunch of the snow clumps on my jacket.
April 8th – solar panel graph was normal again after being weird on April 7th.
- Snow in early April! (traveldix.wordpress.com)
- Snow Catches Drivers Off-Guard (kirotv.com)
- Winter Weather Advisory From 5 am To 5 pm Thursday Above 2000 Feet for Grass Valley, Nevada City (yubanet.com)
- Finally (melissa5551.wordpress.com)
- Cold, rainy storm moving into Southern California (latimesblogs.latimes.com)