Yes, that sure is a big difference in one day, going from 9 kWh to over 22 kWh, but that is how solar works. Very cool! Here are the graphs.
Oh yes, I had a nice birthday other than having to study for a test that afternoon and evening.
- Over 1500 kWh made so far in 3 months… (dansolar.wordpress.com)
- Feb. 12th results and other solar news (dansolar.wordpress.com)
- Green Math (windconcernsontario.wordpress.com)
- Solar PV 1,000,000 Wh Target reached (albacontrols.wordpress.com)
- August Solar PV Production Figures (albacontrols.wordpress.com)
- “Shocking” New Study About Charging EVs (solarfeeds.com)
- Intel, Kohl’s Top EPA Green Power List with Billion-kWh Buys (greenbiz.com)