Come to our seminar 2/26 at the Ramada Inn at 28980 Front St, in the Old Town section of Temecula at 10am for an hour and see how solar is the way to go and is almost free. I know I have a system on my home. It has been generating electricity for me since August 25th. My electric bills are only 30 to 40 dollars a month now plus a small lease payment. My bills used to be 190 dollars a month or more.
No money down and no installation costs. Come see it for yourself with videos and photos. Sign up and when your system is installed get a $500 gift card. Now serving California, Arizona, Colorado and more states are coming online soon. Presentation in English and ASL if needed.
Here is todays graphs for my medium sized system of 3.7 kw
- How to Integrate Solar Energy into Public Facilities (sierraclub.typepad.com)
- Teaching Kids About Solar (solarfeeds.com)
- Solar gets big and cheap in California (grist.org)
- Two Financial Benefits of Solar Panels (livinggreenandsavingenergy.com)
- Ikea Continues Solar Push (solarfeeds.com)