My new, free iPad from Sungevity comes this week. I am stoked. I got it like I told you before for working so diligently with referring customers and creating this blog. I continue to refer people daily after work and weekends.
The iPad is not only for fun stuff, but for work too so I can work out in the field checking email, contact logs and meeting notes. I can also use it to show people my solar blog and how to do iQuotes so they can get solar for cheap too.
Some have asked well if you can buy it for so much and lease it for a little more why not just buy? I say, sure buy it, but if you don’t have the money or don’t want another loan then lease. No money down and small monthly payments make the new lease and new electrical bill less than your old bill, a no brainer.
- iPad portrait light array (makezine.com)
- Verizon’s First iPad Commercial [Video] (macstories.net)
- Solar charger for iPad/iPhone (ask.metafilter.com)
- Residential Solar Power Now Available With the Click of a Mouse in Colorado (eon.businesswire.com)
- The Right Feel for an iPad Stylus (marco.org)